Pages

About this Blog

random. kids and cats. dan. rants. crafting, scrapbooking, sewing projects. life

Friday, September 10, 2010

a long overdue project

I started making Garrett these flashcards when he was 3. He's now 7 and I still have not finished. Procrastination and I are good friends. Some letters are really difficult to find words for. I had a theme when I started - animals - but then i added food.. But there is not animal or food that I could draw for X, so I added musical instruments too.




These are some drawings that haven't made it to foam yet. I still have to work out some kinks. And buy a new utility knife. Also, maybe some new glue. Pieces keep falling off... lol




Dan thinks my vulture is too mean-looking but I think he is AWESOME!


I've probably finished only 14. Hopefully I'll finish them by the time Kellan can use them at least.

1 comment: