Pages

About this Blog

random. kids and cats. dan. rants. crafting, scrapbooking, sewing projects. life

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I made TRUFFLES!! again! haha

Look at how awesome they are!!!


Haha, I made truffles a while back and loved them! So I made a bigger batch this time and put them in mini muffin cups left over from halloween! SOOOO good! Although, nobody but me likes dark chocolate. So I think I will have to make some batches with other kinds of chocolate.. Cause I'll probably be the only one to eat them.. But I think that I will be okay with that..

I used:

         3 cups heavy cream
         1 tsp vanilla
         750 g of dark chocolate chips

Scald the cream. Mix with vanilla. Pour over chips. Wait for 3 minutes. Whisk together until smooth. Refrigerate. Roll into balls. Coat with cocoa/coconut (or whatever)

I don't think it was necessary to make as many as I did, so half would have been ok..

No comments:

Post a Comment